[Imc-midwest-regional] new list for us midwestern IMCs

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun Feb 11 17:33:36 CST 2001

I just created this new list for communications between Chicago,
Urbana, and Springfield IMCs.

Some folks in Chicago have some interest in maybe putting together a
regional conference, I'm interested too. This is for discussion of
stuff like that.

Currently on the list:

Zach - wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com - Urbana
Paul R. - p-riism at uiuc.edu - Urbana
Sheila - sheilanopper at hotmail.com - Springfield
Steve - spkonieczka at juno.com - Chicago

I'd like for everyone to invite interested people from their local
IMCs to join up on this list and for any suggestions on inviting folks
from other midwestern IMCs (I have no contacts with the other IMCs).

To join the list, change list options, read archives, or see who is on
the list people can visit: