[Imc-midwest-regional] Editorial policy

Brett M Stephan step0112 at tc.umn.edu
Tue Feb 13 12:51:52 CST 2001

Hi everyone (all 7 or 8 of you).

The Twin Cities IMC is in the process of coming up with an editorial
policy to regulate certain forms of material on the newswire (this policy
is somewhat independent of the policy which dictates our "main
page" content).

Global IMC's policy can be read on their publish page:
http://indymedia.org/publish.php3

WIthout discussing the actual issue we're dealing with here, I am
curious if any of the other midwest IMCs have come up against a content
censorship impasse yet, and what kinds of solutions have been proposed
and/or implemented to regulate the signal to noise ratio on the
newswire. Any comments?

Brett
--
http://tc.indymedia.org