[Imc-midwest-regional] Editorial policy

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 14 03:21:49 CST 2001

This isn't something we've tried to cover yet in Urbana.  So far our
website has been free of anything we might find questionable, and we're
taking baby steps in our own organized news production.

I'm certain it's something we'll have to cover sooner or later, and I, at
least, would prefer that it be covered before it's needed, so at least
we're somewhat prepared going in--quite possibly prepared to change our policy.

I am, however, curious to know quite what your impasse at Twin Cities is,
and also what your policy for your "main page" content is, since we do not
yet have a policy.

--Paul
Urbana