[Imc-midwest-regional] hello

Sheila Nopper sheilanopper at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:08:09 CST 2001

Hello from Sheila in Springfield, where we currently have "imc wannabe"
status.  We have an email list that was set up for us by imc-global/seattle
where we're sharing info and discussing some relevant issues.  I just posted
on our list the info related to this list so there may be some other people
from here joining up soon.

We had our first meeting on February 12 and 20 energized people attended so
we're off to a good start.

I'm interested in the idea for a regional conference.  Tell me more...