[Imc-midwest-regional] about that regional gathering.....

Chris Kaihatsu ckaihatsu at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 14:37:04 CDT 2001

Hi, Lisa,

I've put it down in my calendar. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Chris Kaihatsu
(Chicago IMC)
---
'What is this power, then, which cannot banish the nagging of worry or avoid
the pin-prick of fear? Kings would like to live free of worry, but they
can't. And then they boast of their power! Do you think of a man as powerful
when you see him lacking something which he cannot achieve? A man who goes
about with a bodyguard because he is more afraid than the subjects he
terrorizes, and whose claims to power depends on the will of those who serve
him?'  - Boethius