[Imc-midwest-regional] Reminder: IMC Radio Show Roundtable July 28/29th

Duane Whittingham n9ssn at megsinet.net
Tue Jul 24 00:02:24 CDT 2001

Reminder we are doing the IMC radio show in Springfield ILL on
July 28th/29th. If anyone from St. Louis, Urbana or other wants to
drive up to the WQNA Studios in Springfield they are welcome!
Even if your not gona be able to come we will be
in chat and will be able to take calls at 217-529-0312

We may still try a voice chat but may not know for sure till then!

Duane (Springfield IMC)

Hello, just a note that the Springfield IMC group, WQNA 88.3 FM in
Springfield and Tom and Darryl Radio Shows will be hosting an on
air discussion/roundtable on Indy Media, IMCs, the global IMC
movement,
grassroots and more. This is in conjunction with the Tom and
Darryl
Radio show so it will of course be on 88.3 FM WQNA Springfield,
worldwide on shortwave on WBCQ 7415 kHz, the internet and on
analog
C-band satellite on Satcom C3 xponder 24 7.5 mHz audio which is
the W0KIE satellite radio network.

We will have several local people in studio and should be able to
take calls, participate in a chat room and take emails BUT,
we are hoping other people from other IMC around the midwest,
nation
and even world will participate. For those in the midwest they are
welcome to come to the WQNA studios in person.
(This would hard to do and really would apply to those in places
like Urbana, Chicago, Madison, and forming ones like St. Louis
and Milwaukee BUT any one is invited and welcome.)

That being said we are also gona try using some form of voice chat
involve others locally or nationwide/intl. This would prob be
yahoo voice or other I am looking in to, to allow multiple voices
at the same time.

Anyway this will take place July 29th 2001 at 12am EASTERN TIME!!
We know this is late but this is when we have the avail satellite
and shortwave time, we expect to go 2 - 3 hours and there's a
chance
we can start earlier BUT and I say BUT we would not have access to
shortwave and satellite so a lot of would be left out.

This show WILL have a couple available internet feeds as well the
C-Band Satellite and of course WQNA FM and WBCQ 7415 kHz
Shortwave, so if an IMC or other group wants to listen or
retransmit
the show that is fine with us.

So we want participation from as many as possible, please let me
know ASAP if you are interested in any way in participating and
also
if you like this and plan on listening.

Duane Whittingham (Springfield IL IMC)
n9ssn at megsinet.net

Duane Whittingham (N9SSN) - Producer
Tom and Darryl Radio Shows
C-Band - W0KIE C3/24-7.5 mHz (Fri 9pm ET/Sun 12am ET)
Also on WQNA 88.3 FM, WBCQ 7415 kHz, RFD and DSL Net Audio.
http://www.tomanddarryl.org