[Imc-midwest-regional] Call for midwest IMC mini forum in Chicago Aug 9, 10, 11 or 12

Stephen P Konieczka spkonieczka at juno.com
Tue Jul 24 22:48:54 CDT 2001

Hello all,

The Campus Greens are holding their founding conference in Chicago Aug
9-12 (with "Super Rally").  I was wondering who among the midwestern imcs
is coming into town for this event and if those coming to Chicago would
be interested in getting together?

While I know this isn't the type of event we discussed earlier in the
summer, it's better than nothing.  At least it will allow us to meet each
other and do some talking.

Please circulate this proposal and let see what kind of response it gets.

Stephen Konieczka