[Imc-midwest-regional] Re: PAZ conference in Louisville, KY

Travas Gunnell travas_imc at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 15:39:29 CDT 2001

For all those who may be interested, I just received
this update on the PAZ conference:
* Now that we have twenty confirmed workshops
(http://www.infoshop.org/paz/), we would like to open
up workshop registration to skill-sharing topics that
are not directly related to PAZes but may be relevant.
Possible ideas would include cooking for large groups,
bicycle repair, midwife skills, and so on. These
workshops should still be relevant to PAZes though and
not stray into the realms of radical theory or
unrelated radicalism.

* Housing is going very fast. Please register as soon
as possible in order to get housing space. At a
certain point it will be impossible to guarantee
housing, so register soon.

* Saturday night's entertainment will include the Hip
Criticals (hip-hop from Pittsburgh), Homage to
Catalonia (anarcho-acoustic beauty from DC), the
Anarchist Jug Band (also from Pittsburgh), Proletarian
Art Threat (radical rock from Cleveland), MeLinda
Brown (acoustic folk from Tennessee), Turn Around
Norman (punk rock from West Virginia), and the Belials
(surrealist free jazz dark ambient dub from
Louisville).