[Imc-midwest-regional] [legal issues] This does concern me... FW: [IMC-Process] Where we at?

christopher mitchell chrismi at frontiernet.net
Sat Jun 30 08:04:56 CDT 2001

It concerns yoU??
I'm a bit concerned myself ;-P
actually I am more annoyed - he claims to be suing me for slander...which
means that he has to prove actually monetary damages from my false
charges.  As I have significant evidence that he is actually posting as
multiple personalities / names, I am not really worried.
As far as being worried about non-wingnuts suing us, I still would not be
that worried.

--christopher