[Imc-midwest-regional] What are you doing this weekend?

NiteLifeInfo info at nitelifeinfo.com
Tue Nov 6 23:01:05 CST 2001

NiteLifeMass

----

     NiteLifeInfo.com is a no cost, no commitment organization that informs
you of the music, nightclub and concert events that you are interested in.
Why NiteLifeInfo.com?  Because you will only receive info that YOU are
interested in and you can randomly win prizes from CD's & shopping sprees to
vacations.  You will also receive FREE or reduced guest list priveleges at
your favourite hot-spots  just for receiving info from NiteLifeInfo.com!

      We are not mass-emailers & we respect your privacy.  We are simply
inviting you to our new services.  If you are not interested we will not
contact you in the future.

To be removed from the Mailing List Click Here