[Imc-midwest-regional] Reminder: Anti-War Panel to air Sunday(10/13) at 12am ET / 0500 UTC

Duane Whittingham n9ssn at megsinet.net
Fri Oct 12 15:08:36 CDT 2001

Resent as a reminder.

On Thursday Oct. 4th there was a discussion held in Springfield,
IL titled
War Fever: What the Mainstream Media isn't Telling You.

We taped this and will air it for 2 hours on WQNA Springfield 88.3
FM, on shortwave on WBCQ 7415 kHz, on our net feeds and the W0KIE
satellite radio network. (W0KIE is on C3/24 7.5 mHz BUT is moving
and MAY be at its new location by then so if you don't find us on C3
then goto GE7 (137 deg W) Channel 5 and audio is 7.5 mHz.

This event was hosted by Anarchism and Social Change Public
Affairs Colloquia.
Additional support from Springfield Media Activist Coalition and
BTW.

Organized by Springfield IMC and was held at Univ of ILL
Springfield.
Join us and even if you don't agree (that's still OK in America)
listen to an
alternative viewpoint. Sat nite Sun morn 12am ET/11pm CT/10pm
MT/9pm PT. And of course 0500 UTC.

Internet Audio Feeds:
http://rfd1.dishnuts.net (mp3/lower bitrate - type in browser)
http://rfd2.dishnuts.net (mp3/high bitrate - type in browser)
http://radioshows.homeip.net/rfd.ram (Real Audio Surestream)

WQNA FM also has a real audio feed at http://www.wqna.org

Of course non-net locations for audio are:
W0KIE Satellite C3/24-7.5 analog (Unless we move then GE7/5-7.5
mHz)
WBCQ 7415 kHz Shortwave
WQNA 88.3 FM Springfield, ILL

Info on Springfield IMC at http://www.springfieldimc.org

Thanks, Duane.

Duane Whittingham (N9SSN) - Producer
Tom and Darryl Radio Show
Heard on C-Band (W0KIE) - C3/24-7.5 MHz
Also on WQNA 88.3 FM, WBCQ 7415 KHz and the net.
An Independent Freeform Eclectic Radio Show.
http://www.tomanddarryl.org