[Imc-midwest-regional] wish to attend Indymedia gathering in C/U

Larry Duncan lduncan at igc.org
Wed Sep 26 21:33:28 CDT 2001

I plan to attend the IMC gathering in Champaign-Urbana, but will
only be able to attend on Sat., Oct. 20.

1) Where to send and how to make out check for registration?

2) I can only attend one day. Can I have conference fee pro-rated?
     Would $40 be alright?

I am an active IMC journalist with the Chicago IMC, and
organize the Labor Desk up here. Also, I co-produce the
Labor Beat cable tv series and am editor of
UPPNET (Union Producers and Programmers Network) News.
I would be happy to help put together and participate in
any workshop/discussion/presentation on how
the IMC and labor/rank-and-file can work together.

In solidarity,
Larry Duncan
lduncan at igc.org