[Imc-midwest-regional] Paul of the Urbana IMC to be Guest on Tom and Darryl Shortwave Show 12am ET Sunday Feb. 10th

Duane Whittingham radiodude at logonix.net
Thu Feb 7 03:18:05 CST 2002

Join us this Sunday Morning Feb. 10 at 12am Eastern/11pm CT on our
Shortwave show heard on WBCQ 7415 kHz as well as c-band satellite
GE7 Ch5 7.5 mHz audio and the net when our guest will Paul from the
Urbana Independent Media Center. This week they are celebrating their
1 year anniversary, we will talking about that, Indy media and more.

We will take phone calls at 1-309-836-TVRO (8876) or 309-837-3400.
We will also be in the IRC on duck.informx.com (server) room #tdtvro.

Join us.   Duane

Duane Whittingham (N9SSN) - Producer
Tom and Darryl Radio Shows
Heard on C-Band Analog Satellite (W0KIE) - GE7-CH5-7.5 mHz
Also on WQNA 88.3 FM, WBCQ 7415 kHz and the Internet.
An Independent Freeform Eclectic Radio Show.
http://www.tomanddarryl.org