[Imc-midwest-regional] Second Annual UCIMC Midwest Regional Gethering!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Jun 18 13:36:34 CDT 2002

Hi everyone,

October is fast appearing (well, on the horizon at least), and we should
think about setting up a second UCIMC Regional Gathering of Indymedia
reporters, participants, and activists.  In retrospect, I think our first
gathering was an enourmous success, creating lines of communication that
are much stronger among Midwest IMCs than most geographic areas.  So, this
is more of a call for interest; I hope that folks will start thinking in
terms of logistics and dates for coming down to the UCIMC to shares
stories, skills, experiences, etc.

In solidarity,

--Sascha Meinrath
UCIMC