[Imc-midwest-regional] Help with New U.S. IMCs:

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 27 08:45:51 CST 2002

Hi Jay, Patrick, Stav, et al.,

I've been helping various IMCs here in the Midwest (and sometime beyond)
get established for awhile now and would be happy to continue doing so.
So my invitation is that if folks from Midwestern IMCs would like some
pointers, have questions about the New IMC process, or just want some
support getting up and running, feel free to contact me.

Also, for Midwestern IMCs, there is a listserve that was set up after the
regional IMC gathering the Urbana-Champaign IMC held last October: