[Imc-midwest-regional] Re: [New-imc] Help with New U.S. IMCs:

Jay jay at tao.ca
Fri Mar 29 11:23:53 CST 2002

Great, Sascha!

Do you think you and the imc-midwest list would be able to help with Cleveland
and Michigan?  Josh <breitbart at riseup.net>, previously from New York and now
from Ann Arbor, who we both know, has been participating in the Michigan
process and is enthusiastic, so communicating with him about how that's going.
The Michigan group has already sent their membership criteria responses, so I
think they're only a couple steps away.  I think they should go forward.

I'm really glad the Cleveland group felt the need to go through the new-imc
process.  They'll be stronger because of it, I think.  Since they're a bit less
far along in the process than Michgan, I think they should be able to wait for
a couple weeks while we figure out our improved new-imc process.

Let me know if Cleveland and Michigan sound as if they'd be up your alley.

Jay