[Imc-midwest-regional] new independent media group in cleveland

christopher mitchell chrismi at frontiernet.net
Thu May 23 11:51:42 CDT 2002

I'm working with the tech group to get cleveland upgraded.  As soon as that
happens, I will be giving a password to have full site access to cleveland.
They will then be able to post to the site and do what they want until they
get final clearance from process - at that point, they will be linked in
the left hand column.
--christopher