[Imc-midwest-regional] I'M APPEALING TO YOU FOR HELP.

KAMA HENRI henrikama at yahoo.fr
Fri May 31 12:26:09 CDT 2002

Attn:President,

Dear Sir,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into
business relationship with you. I must not hesitate to
confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Henri Kama, the only son of late Mr and Mrs
Koneh Kama. My father was a very wealthy cocoa
merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory
Coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business
associates in one of their outings on a business trip.

My mother died when I was a baby and since then, my
father took me so special. Before the death of my
father on November 2001 in a private hospital here in
Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside and told
me that he has the sum of SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND USA DOLLARS(US$7.5M) left in a fixed /
suspense account in one of the prime banks here in
Abidjan, that he used  my name as his only son for the
next of kin in depositing  the fund.  He also
explained to me that it was because of this wealth
that he was poisoned by his business associates. That
I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my
choice where I will transfer this money and use it for
investment purpose.

Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the
following ways:
1) To provide a bank account into which this money
would be transferred to.
2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only
22 years old
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your
country to further my education and to secure a
resident permit  for me in your country.

Moreover, Sir, I am willing to offer you 15% of the
total sum as compensation for your effort/input after
the successful transfer of this fund into your
designated account overseas.

If you indicate your options towards
assisting me as I believe that this transaction would
be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify
your
interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear from you urgently.

Thanks and God bless you,