[Imc-midwest-regional] 2002 Midwest (US) Indymedia Gathering -- Register NOW!!!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Sep 6 13:31:20 CDT 2002

**********************
*** PLEASE FORWARD ***
**********************

Hi all,

The Urbana-Champaign IMC is gearing up for our second annual Indymedia
Gathering.  The Gathering will take place over the Media Democracy Day
weekend on October 18-20, 2002.  You can register on-line at:

http://gathering.ucimc.org

Last year we discussed many of the issues facing the Indymedia Network at
the time, strengthened communications among regional IMCs, and laid out
plans for future collaboration.  This year we're hoping to build on these
successes and we'd love to see a strong turnout from our fellow IMCs and
allied organizations.

Notes from last years gathering include:

AM Discussion on Developing Local IMCs:
http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=2919

The notes for the pm session of the IMC gathering on October 19-21:
http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=2920

Notes from St. Louis participants:
http://www.ucimc.org//front.php3?article_id=2851

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the UCIMC's Gathering
organizers at info at ucimc.org

In solidarity,

--Sascha Meinrath
Urbana-Champaign IMC