[Imc-midwest-regional] Welcome to IMC

christopher mitchell chrismi at frontiernet.net
Thu Feb 20 20:04:47 CST 2003

cmr,

I'm christopher from the twincities IMC in Minnesota.  I saw that there is
a group of people forming an IMC in South Dakota.  This is a great
development!  I'm CC'ing this welcome note to Fritz who, if you don't know
already, does some work in Dakotas covering protests and making sure there
is some IMC coverage of events out there.  I'm also CC'ing this to our
local IMC and the regional list for the midwest.

If I, or the twincities IMC can be of assistance to you all, please let us
know.
cheers
--christopher

http://www.shadoweyes.com