[Imc-midwest-regional] Orphan IMCs -- call for volunteer shepherds:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Feb 24 12:42:05 CST 2003

Hi all,

Now's the time to step forward if you'd like to help shepherd Midwest IMCs
through the New-IMC process.  It's actually very easy, often requiring
just an hour or two of your time total for each IMC.  I offer to help
orient folks to the process if that's what's holding you back
(meta-shepherding as it were ;) -- but it would be extremely useful to
have some folks from this list helping new folks navigate the application
process.

Please let me know,

--Sascha Meinrath
Urbana-Champaign IMC