[Imc-midwest-regional] ?-Indymedia Campout In Berkshires, MA this weekend???

patrick turner patraig at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 01:06:45 CDT 2003

someone in our area was looking for info on a indymedia campout that was
gonna happen this weekend.  anyone got any info on this? i dont remember
hearing about it.

i can only think of the summit at The Farm May 24-25 in Summertown, TN which
i forgot about and didnt go to...

...and the Allied Media Conference that is in Bowling Green, OH next weekend
which i AM going to :)
http://www.clamormagazine.org/amc2003/