No subject

Sun Feb 8 03:32:27 CST 2004

Chicago are more than excited about the prospects of a regional
gathering.  From the looks of it I assume that if we pull this together
UC would host the event and to them: Thanks!  I think the plan laid down
in Molly’s e-mail for “what will happen next” is a good way to proceed,
but I would suggest that if the consensus among the locals is to “do it”
that the generals (date, place, ect.) be finalized by the fist of July to
allow plenty of time for planning that includes vols from across the
region.

Steve