[Imc-newsroom] Local News Stories Neeeded for Nov. 27 Broadcast

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 20 18:46:22 CST 2000

Our first replacement slot (for the Friday Forum) on WEFT is 6 to 7pm on
Monday, Nov. 27. There will be a about 10 minutes for local news stories
at the beginning of the hour-- I need any short local news stories you
might have to fill this. If you are in the middle of working on a bigger
story, a short piece that summarizes it would be appropriate. Please
keep them short and informative.

The balance of the hour will be excerpts from the recording I made of
the program at the Eugene V. Debs dinner recently held in Terre Haute.
Thanks,
Mike Lehman