[Imc-newsroom] Mother Jones looking for outstanding student activist campuses (fwd)

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Apr 11 16:07:58 CDT 2001

I don't want to deal with this but thought I would pass it along. I
can provide extra copies of the CDs I made from the Carnival Against
Capital and the S26 Candidate's forum if anyone wants to send those
along to these folks. I'm sure you all can think of lots and lots of
other stuff that would be worth telling them about.