[Imc-newsroom] Dialog

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Sun Apr 15 21:29:24 CDT 2001

I thought I'd be able to go to this, but I forgot I have a class that
night.  would someone be able to cover this?  Please let me know if you
can.
Thanks,
Nancy

Wednesday, April 18
What Will Peace Look Like:  Israeli-Palestinian Dialog.  A
nonconfrontational "project listening" forum where individuals with
different perspectives on the Israeli-Palestinian issue have an
opportunity to dialog with each other and share possible positive,
creative outcomes.  No debate - no “keynote” speakers just interested
individuals who wish to dialog in “conflict resolution” mode with each
other and share there perspectives.  Persons of all secular and faith
backgrounds and perspectives welcome. 7-9 p.m., Wednesday, April 18,
Channing-Murray Foundation, 1209 W. Oregon, U.  For details contact
Claire Szoke 265-0581; c-szoke at staff.uiuc.edu.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.