[Imc-newsroom] Re: Hi (fwd)

Regina Day Langhout rlanghou at s.psych.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 25 09:09:16 CDT 2001

So Celeste, are you up for the interview? Are you comfortable talking
about the potential impact of the FTAA south of the border? Pedro is
willing to help with this part, if that would be helpful.

Pedro also says there could be two people interviewed - one in Spanish to
talk about the FTAA and one in English to talk about experiences in Quebec
City. This is a possibility, but I think if one person could do both
pieces, it would simplify things. Just my thoughts...

Gina

P.S. Pedro - I think you should go ahead and translate what I wrote. There
should be a more up to date version on the indymedia web page now or soon
(www.urbana.indymedia.org) if you want to use that instead.