[Imc-newsroom] Save money, shoot in Hungary. For your producer members.

Ildiko Minko iminko at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 14:42:13 CDT 2001

Hi,
My name is Ms. Ildiko Minko. I am a producing fellow
at the American Film Institute (will graduate in
December, since I just shot my thesis film recently).
cpfeiffer at afionline.org, Sheila Sullivan, Associate
Dean of AFI at ssullivan at afionline.org.
Also my mentor is Mr. Robert Halmi Sr. Chair of
Hallmark Entertainment. Mr. Halmi paid for my
education at AFI.
Now that I am taking a big budget feature from L.A. to
shoot in Hungary, I would like you to feel free to
contact me if you`d like to shoot in Hungary in the
future in order to save a lot of money.
It can be shorts, commercials, music videos,
documentaries, TV movies, TV series, post production,
animation etc.
We have a brand new high tech post production studio
with my partner as well.
I hope that you are doing well and enjoying success in
your profession.
Warmest regards,
Ildiko
iminko at yahoo.com