[Imc-newsroom] Fwd: [icwj-cu] ICWJ support for universal health care in IL

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Tue Aug 14 11:30:38 CDT 2001

I'm sorry if this already appeared on this list.

Would anybody be willing to try to cover this for next Monday's
newshour?  Since the rally takes place 30 minutes before the program
begins, it would be nice to have a produced piece talking about the
amendment, and if a reporter can be on-site for the rally, then come over
to the station, we can hear what happened.  (Maybe with a couple minutes of
just-recorded audio.)

Any takers?

Thanks,
Peter