[Imc-newsroom] i have audio you may want...

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Mon Dec 10 15:24:27 CST 2001

Meridith--

We were refering to a different Brooke--a student in broadcast journalism
who offered some radio pieces that had been done by people in a class of
hers. However, the audio you have would be helpful, particularly for next
weeks show. It will be a collaboration between Danielle, Andy, and a new
person who just moved to town to work at ISEN.

I'm going to Cuba this week as part of a clown tour with Patch Adams
(arranged by Global Exchange) and hope to do something on it for the 12/24
show.

thanks,
Mark