[Imc-newsroom] 12-31 newshour

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Wed Dec 26 14:30:24 CST 2001

The news group board says that Mike and Jeph are producing the next
newshour, on the subject of indy journalists.

I won't be able to be the airshifter for that show (i'll be out of town
from saturday morning through monday evening) -- is there anyone who can
help with that for this monday?

I'm planning to have some kind of feature on my trip to cuba (which I had
to delay because of illness). in case that's helpful for this monday's
show.

the news group board doesn't have anyone assigned to produce any shows in
2002 yet, and I don't know if there's going to be a meeting this weekend.

--mark