[Imc-newsroom] Suggestion for minor meeting time change

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 15 14:32:16 CST 2001

Since it's difficult to end our main meeting exactly at 1:00pm, even if
we're on schedule (due to announcements, quick group discussions,
bathroom/smoke breaks), perhaps we should move the start time of the news
meeting to 1:15 or 1:30.  This would those who go to both meetings the
little time they need to make the transition, and also make it easier on
people who just want to come to the news meeting because they won't have to
wait around for things to actually start.  I think this last point is
critical if we are serious about inviting new people in.

--Paul