[Imc-newsroom] school climate survey piece

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 23 01:12:43 CST 2001

Thanks to Nancy and Gina (and everyone else who helped) for posting the
nice report on the school climate survey!   I got a good sense of the
report's findings and how people reacted--the latter I think is especially
important.

I look forward to meeting on Sunday after the news meeting to plot the next
step in covering this important issue.

A quick final note -- although certain people volunteered specifically to
work on this story last Sunday, I hope that everyone feels welcome to
participate in this or any other news effort, even if you can't be at one
of the news meetings.   If you go to an event and you see other IMCers
there, then all the better! It really helps to have collaborators -- open
collaboration is one of the strengths of the indymedia model, and will only
help us report better, more coherent and complete news.

Thoughts and ideas about this are welcome!

--Paul