[Imc-newsroom] Thanks for Your Contributions!

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Fri Jan 12 10:46:43 CST 2001

hi mark

guessing from context, i think such messages appear in the e-mails of
imc-newsroom list subscribers whenever something new is written using the
"SUBMIT A STORY" function of the urbana.indymedia.org web site.

i could be wrong.  tech. club knows best.  but that was the explanation i
was giving myself.

signed,
paulkotheimer:)