[Imc-newsroom] update web front page

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 22 11:20:03 CST 2001

I'd like to do an update to the center of the front page featuring our J20
coverage, Dave Johnson coverage and the Open House.  Though I doubt this is
controversial, I think that the selection of the Center feature should be a
collective "news" decision until we're more organized and perhaps have some
sort of "editorial collective" that decides what to feature.

So, anyone object to posting these as Center features?  Like on the main
Indymedia site, the features will primarily be links to the articles
already done.

--Paul