[Imc-newsroom] someone to cover the WEFT special meeting?

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Jan 30 15:16:51 CST 2001

It might be worth it for someone to officially be a reporter at the
upcoming WEFT special meeting on Pacifica. I'll be there but I'll be
one of the meeting facilitators so I can't report.

It is unclear whether the associates will take action or not, but if
they do it'd be good to have a reporter on the scene. If they don't
it'd still provide a lot of great background information for any
reporters interested in media and pacifica.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org