[Imc-newsroom] proposed tax refund PSA from IMC to WEFT

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Wed Jul 4 09:34:43 CDT 2001

Catchy writing! I agree with you that it is long; some airshifters may
read the whole thing; I would probably shorten it for the 50 seconds or so
I have for the PSAs I do during Democracy Now.

Also, the PSA coordinator will likely change the first person to third
person (the airshifter won't nececessarily be included in the 'we') and
change "calls to action" (Donate your three to the IMC) to statements of
"fact" (The UC IMC asks you to donater your three to the IMC) --this is to
comply with FCC or not-for-profit law, I don't remember which.

---mark