[Imc-newsroom] Using the phone for interview

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Thu Jul 5 21:16:03 CDT 2001

Hi, all.  I'm not quite sure what the procedure is for "signing up" to
use the phone w/ the recorder on it;  someone please let me know if I
need to do something else besides sending out this email (i.e., is there
a sign-in sheet in the production room?).  I have scheduled a phone
interview for a "Life in the Bike Lane" piece for Monday, July 9th from
7:15-8:15pm during which I will need to use the phone recording device.
If someone is already scheduled to use it, please let me know so I can
reschedule the interview.  FYI-  I will be talking with Dwain Berggren, a
U-C community member who is one of a number of local folks trying to get
some County zoning ordinance changes to help protect Champaign County
parks & nature preserves.

Thanks,
Nancy
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!