[Imc-newsroom] correction!

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Mon Jul 16 23:17:56 CDT 2001

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Sascha Meinrath wrote:

> seeing as sarah and i have spent the last 2 weeks collecting audio,
> scheduling interviews, and telling contacts that the show would be aired
> (and archived) on july 30th, i'd like to know what happened to the show i
> was scheduled to do.
>
> hopefully there's just been some communication error.

Yikes, a typo on my part. Pauline, Brent, Celeste, and Maria are scheduled
for NEXT week, July 23. July 30 is Sascha. The topic we have on the list
is Latin American IMCs. Is this still your plan, Sascha, Sarah?

Also, Ben Branham was proposing to do something on the G8 summit in Genoa,
which is right around that time. It sounds like you all will have a full
hour's worth. Maybe that report could be a headline and/or a focus piece
for the following week, 8/6? Ben? Danielle?

I hope this is agreeable to everyone concerned...

The corrected schedule of topics and producers for newshours thru 9/10:

    7/23 Latino Migrant Workers -- pauline, brent, celeste, maria
    7/30 Latin American IMCs/report from Brasil -- sascha, sarah
> > 8/6 Grassroots Radio Conferece-- danielle
> > 8/13 Urbana Gardening -- avram
> > 8/20 Colombia -- peter m
> > 8/27 Hightower et. al at Gesundheit Institute -- mark
> > 9/3 Labor Day -- paul k
> > 9/10 Factory Farms -- sehvilla

let it be known if there's something else that should be corrected.
thanks,
mark