[Imc-newsroom] news for monday's show?

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:32:53 CDT 2001

Molly and Sehvilla-

I did an interview with Barbra Dyskant about Nuclear Energy last Friday. It
seems like it would be an interesting topic given the recent attention to
Nuclear energy issues. It is a pretty solid interview, and needs little
editing. It is approximately 25 minutes long now, and with some editing
could be cut to 22 minutes.
If you dont want to use it this monday, I was planning on editing it when I
get back (Tues).

If you do use it, Barbra Dyskant will want to know ASAP, and I will let you
know where the interview is on Sergei.
If you dont use it, let this be an invitation to others to use this piece in
June.

Let me know, Pauline