[Imc-newsroom] Wanted: LITBL co-organizer

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 20:38:17 CDT 2001

I need help organizing the Life in the Bike Lane drop-in.

I just got a (full-time) job,and on top of the part time job I already have,
I am just about maxed out on commitments.

I need someone to volunteer to help me coordinate some part of the drop-in,
if only temporarily ( for the summer).
I am doing both production and the organizing of the program, and I would
like to only be doing one of those things.

I will try to make personal invitations to people this week, but if I cant
find others to help me out, or dont get a response to this email, I might
just have to tell the PC committee that there is not enough support this
summer to keep it going.

However, there are enough program topics to have shows aired for the next 4
or five months if people are interested.

Some things that  people can do (which I will be more than happy to orient
people to):
	-Record and interview with an expert
	-Produce a show ( bascially requiring  minimal audio editing and recording
voiceovers)
	-Be resonsible for getting others to contribute

I would also like to remind people that Paul Kotheimer has offered Audio
production training for the month of July. If interested in this you can
email him at herringb at prairienet.org

Audio production and organizing for Life in the BIke Lane is not hard.
However, doing both at the same time will take up more time than I will
have.

I want to keep the drop-in on the air. Do you?

Thanks, Pauline