[Imc-newsroom] continue imc news hour in august?

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Fri Jun 29 13:05:27 CDT 2001

>...that's four ideas. Any others? Any objections to applying for
>continuing the newshour? Also there's a strong chance that the weft
>programming committee will be interested in knowing whether the imc would
>want to do a show in the fall at a different time...

Those are good ideas--I may be interested in working on the Colombia story
and also a story about Vieques.  Veronica Kann told me that a couple
Vieques activists are in town for the summer, and they may be interested in
some press.  This is currently a 'hot topic'...

I think we've learned quite a bit about making the newshour happen, and I
think we can use that knowledge to decide whether to keep going in August.

Finally, as an agenda item for Sunday's newsgroup meeting, I'd like to
discuss the possibility of having an email list exclusively for people who
are contributing to IMC productions.

-Peter