[Imc-newsroom] Excuse Me Mister 3/7

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Mar 6 11:53:22 CST 2001

Arun and I will be airing a 5 minute piece on the School Climate
Survey (in production as we speak) tomorrow evening on Excuse Me
Mister on WEFT (sometime between 8pm and 10pm).

Does anyone else have any news they want to air on the show tomorrow?
Even if you don't have an audio piece feel free to submit some typed
story to me.

Also if you just want to have an extended on-air chat about some issue
feel free to just show up at the studio between 8pm and 10pm wednesday
night.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org