[Imc-newsroom] universal health care benefit show (fwd)

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Tue Mar 20 15:41:31 CST 2001

To help educate people (esp youth) about the health care crisis in this
country the Illinois Campaign for better Health Care is holding a benefit
show:

Universal Health Care Rocks!
Sunday, March 25 at the Highdive.
9 p.m.
$5 at the door.

The line up is punk and indie rock from Solips, ADHD, Silent Treatment and
the Blackouts.

read on ...