[Imc-newsroom] Re: NADER at the IMC on APRIL 12th (more info -- please read even if you are not planning to attend).

brent john mcdonald bjmcdona at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 29 13:07:38 CST 2001

 . . . the following can be discussed at the news meeting this sunday.

The IMC news group may want to consider producing a live on-line
audio/video broadcast of the Nader/Prairiegreens event as an inclusive
gesture to all those unable to attend (for monetary or other reasons).

If a live broadcast proves to be technologically problematic, we should
nonetheless strive to provide full media coverage with
interviews and write-up.  By hosting the event, the IMC has a special
oppourtunity to exercise our media skills and resources while introducing
people to our fabulous downtown space.

I would love to help with media coverage, but the minimum donation seems a
bit steep.  Our IMC journalist nametags should get us in to the door, no?

Brent