[Imc-newsroom] WEFT shows proposal

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Thu May 3 11:28:20 CDT 2001

I will be proposing the following at Sunday's meeting:

1. There be one WEFT-IMC liaison.

They propose to the PC, the answer PC questions, they make sure the PC
gets information on Monday's show topic by the Tuesday before the show,
etc.

reason:  we need to stop giving the PC 10 conflicting stories of what we
want and what we're doing.

2. The IMC does not copy internal e-mails to WEFTies.

reason: We need to decide things amongst ourselves and then bring
consolidated proposals to the PC.  We don't need to consense on this --
it's more of a helpful hint to keeping our IMC-WEFT relationship strong.

3. The IMC drop the news headlines from Monday's shows into Tuesday's
morning menu at 8:30 AM.

4. The IMC request regular morning menu drop ins for after the Friday
Forum slot ends.

- danielle