[Imc-newsroom] Seattle feature

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Fri May 4 14:54:55 CDT 2001

I am the guy currently editing the front page features--thanks for the kind
words.

I haven't had a chance to update the article on the FBI encounter that we
have up--and, yes, as Mike said, it was written before the press conference
cleared things up.  I intend to update it this weekend to better reflect
the facts--I just haven't had the time to do it.

--Paul