[Imc-newsroom] Nat'l Radio Proj. story in N-G?

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Fri May 11 10:05:39 CDT 2001

Hi,

Did anyone see the little story in the News-G last week by the Nat'l Radio
Project? About a week ago, maybe Sunday, they ran a little story about
natural lawns and herbicide and dandelions. It was credited to an author
from the NRP. It looked like some kind of syndicated article that the NG
picked up.

The article at first glance seemed boring and innocous, but when you read
it it advocated for organic, pest-free, permaculture yards! I think it's
little articles like that that sneak into the NG and change people's
minds.

I am wondering how NRP print distrobution works. How do we get NG to run
more of their stories? How do we tap into their newswire for the IMC?
Does anyone know? Can anyone who has been following them fill me in?

-Molly