[Imc-newsroom] Record CCHCC Keynoter?

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Fri May 11 12:49:28 CDT 2001

Peter, Mick, and all,

I was planning on recording both CHCC speakers or (arranging for them to
be recorded) and broadcast during one of our Monday IMC slots.  There are
speakers at 4 and 8 May 19th.

I have already bought 2 tickets to make that possible.

Mick, if you want something else, let me know.

If the CHCC was willing thank "WEFT and the Urbana-Champaign Independent
Media Center" for recording these talks, that would be great PR for us,
although I'm not one to quibble much about these things.

cheers!
danielle