[Imc-newsroom] Monday's IMC Hews Hour Line-up

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Thu May 17 01:32:09 CDT 2001

Here's the lineup for this week's show.  I've included assignments in
brackets.  Some people have question marks in which case I'm trying to
contact you and haven't confirmed your involvement.

I will be out of town Monday for an OJC meeting, so I'm leaving behind
newsheadlines and a template.  Mark, Sascha, and Pater all have a some
audio editing to do - but its limited.  Peter needs to prepare questions
and show up to host.

thanks!
danielle

PRODUCER: [Danielle - organize IMCers, guests, music, and show template]

HOSTS: [Peter and Sascha(?)]

NEWSHEADLINES:
[Danielle - edit for radio and give to Peter]
"Urbana Council Skeptical about Proposal for Greater Police Presence in
Schools " - article by Omar Ricks
"Police Officers In Urbana Schools a Bad Idea -- Here's the Facts" -
commentary by Sascha Meinrath
"The End of Family Farms?"
"Mass Protests are Coming: Washington, D.C. September 28th - October 4th.
" - by Sascha Meinrath

FOCUS:
Community Dialogue on Race in Champaign schools
[Peter - edit audio with roadmap for production and give to Sascha;
MarkE (?) - edit audio from meeting;
Sascha (?) - produce final audio for story]

FEATURE:
85 % Coalition - what they are demanding, recent arrests, and how they are
pressing on with demonstrations.  In station interview with Kim Krannich
and Marya Burke (Marya not yet confirmed).
[Peter prepares interview questions]